teamocil

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm in a glass case of emotion

I went to a temp agency today and got a billingual customer service rep job with the city of garland for monday. It could be for a couple of days or a month, it's kind of up in the air. So, I feel messed up and lost half the time and happy the other half. Right now, I'm feeling the former. I watched the sword in the stone today. it was one of my favorite disney movies and it's still good after all these years. sigh. Sorry Jan's dog ("cottontail"). I blamed him for eating my earring, but he didn't. I found it. My thoughts are extremely jumpy today. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I think that's the problem. I'm stuck in this rut and I don't know what to do. So, i stay home and watch disney movies and tv shows like felicity. today i started watching a spanish soap opera on univision, Inocente de ti. It looks cheesy, but i think i might start watching it to brush up on my Spanish. It always worked. I used to be hooked on like 3 at a time. They're my guilty pleasure. right, so what was the point of this blog? I think it was to rant and rave about my life, but i don't really want to anymore. I've thought about it and i've changed my mind. i can figure this out. I mean, everyone had to finish school and get a job. this isn't so tough. i'm not completely stupid. i think i have some skills. i mean, i can blog. i am thouroughly updated on actors and movies (a fine quality, i know). i'm very skilled in the art of away messages on AIM....let's see....and run-on sentences apparently. Yeah, I can do this...I think.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

My dog's name is Dylan, not Cottontail.

I don't mean to trivialize the way you are feeling (I know how yucky it can be) but this sort of rut seems to be a rite of passage of some sort. I know I've been through and others have, too. So just remember that you'll get through this and God will give you direction. I'm really trying to be encouraging and not patronizing. I don't know how well it is working. Sometimes people just have to feel yucky for a while. But then you get it over with!

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right!!! Jocelyn finally found a job and won't be complaining about being unemployed anymore.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Katie Moore said...

Jocelyn--

I forgot to tell you--if you get a long lunch break, come visit me! I'm just down the street y hablo espanol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home