teamocil

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What about your friends?

What about them. I think my new best friend is tivo. so loyal. always there. maybe i should make up an imaginary one. "Oh, stop being so dramatic," you say. No. I don't want to. It's one of those days and I'm going to exploit it. I'm starting to realize that the friend count is low...and this whole blog thing really is like i'm talking to myself. Yeah, maybe I'm "crying a river" or "fishing for compliments." I don't care.

Something's gotta change before this:

It's another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I got some money 'cause I just got paid
Now how I wish I had someone to talk to
I am in an awful way

becomes my permanent theme song. :/ Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, I brought this on myself...I'm the common denominator in all of my friendships. save it.

Maybe I'm just tired and cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home