teamocil

Thursday, August 25, 2005

oh bugger bugger

Looking for a job is exhausting! Also, I hate being a human answering machine. And, this is going to be one of those whining posts. So, I have this recurring tornado dream that started after I graduated from high school. I got it again a few nights ago, but this time, it featured the Salingers. That's right, me and the Party of Five gang. On a similar note, there is a hurricane in Florida. . Katrina. :( Hope family is ok down there. So, at work, all I do is read and read and read. I read The Jane Austen Book Club and now I'm reading Persuasian. Maybe I'll join a book club. Or start one...ok, that's it. short and sweet. not so sweet.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

I have tornado dreams too. I actually have 3 recurring themes in my dreams. The scariest are the ones where I get married. Oy vey. Much scarier than the tornado dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home