teamocil

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Encore! Encore! This One's for You Kid

So, I've decided to post a few more quotable quotes from the essays I read. Don't worry, last time. I promise.

It smelled like gas inside those tanks P.U.

Then I don’t like it when your day is completely fine until you step in deer poop! It’s just plain wrong!

There was this one part of the ride that made me want to pee on myself

“Can you just tell me what this world is called?” It’s called yo mama, now let’s go-(that one was for you Jan)

Every day I would go swimming and the counselor said if you looked at a girl you would become pregnant. I didn’t believe that but I still didn’t look at them.

One reason why I like going over there is because she smells like fresh roses and not like an old homeless shelter.

I think her secret ingredient is putting her foot in it [her food] because the food stinks but taste good.

Who ever said that S.F. (six flags) is boring boy do they got issues with tissues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home