teamocil

Monday, August 29, 2005

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

So, you know that high you get when you finish your finals, second only to that high you get when you have a crush on a boy? Well, I've found something to top it. I've now experienced a new high. A buzz you get from getting a phone call from a job for an interview!!! Two this week. Well, the first one wasn't for an interview, just to go take some tests that would lead to an interview. The other one for an interview in CT as an assistant editor. Sweet! But, let's not get hasty. I mean, I have yet to experience the job-offer high, but soon, i can tell. "Something's coming, I don't know what it is but it's gonna be great!" -- West Side Story. Couldn't help it. So, there are two possible future senarios. . .picture this.... Living in Dallas, heat, own apartment, freedom, some friends and not a lot of moving. Living in Connecticut, lots of pretty sweaters (felicity music in the background), living for free (but with mom), lots of moving, trader joe's ;) and more. Hmm....we'll see what happens with the boy scout thing on wednesday first before anything is decided. Scouts honor.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Katie Moore said...

Guess what I doing right now as I write this comment in your blog? Watching the 4th episode of The Office. We are officially hooked! Now tell me, is the "I-got-my-friends-hooked-on-mocumentaries" high better than the job-interview high? You can let me know in your next blog, ok?

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

My vote is for Dallas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home