teamocil

Saturday, November 19, 2005

another day...another dvd television series

First, I would like to start by saying I am officially out of my funk. hee. No more Howard Hughes, locking myself in my room for days on end episodes. j/k. Let's hope you know that I'm kidding...Second, I am officially finished with season 1 of the latest dvd television series, Veronica Mars. Sounds cheesy, maybe, but honestly, it's a great show. It channels Buffy...so witty. Maybe I can land a gig with Television Without Ptiy as a television show recapper...am I really cool enough to use the word gig? Probably not. So, maybe that's out of the question. Anyway, Thanksgiving officially is around the corner, officially. I think that's the word of the day...err...blog entry. That said, it's officially ok for me to start...continue...listening to Christmas music. Ok, I'll stop using the word. It's fine. I have no shame. Also, and I think it's because of the above-mentioned show, my taste in music is leaning toward slightly edgy (well...edgy for a girl who is an admitted boy band fan), boys suck, content. And I'm ok with that. Don't worry, I'm not going to start doting Avril Lavigne ristbands or anything. The music, not Avril's, has just the right umph to erg or run to.
So to complete, nay move on from my funkification, I am going to partake in a little winter cleaning and preparing for my trip to Kansas City for Thanksgiving. There may also be a little shopping involved. wink wink. Perhaps after my little turkey day venture I will have a lively story to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home