teamocil

Monday, November 14, 2005

let the rain fall down

I want college back. I'm regressing. I watched the season finale of laguna beach and cried :( I'm such a dork. It made me miss my friends a lot, though. I've noticed I'm going through dips of happiness and sadness. I'm normally over college but occassionally I backslide. I think I'm on my way up from this though. Tomorrow's goal: getting back on track. Thanksgiving is coming up and Christmas...so, I'm going to watch some Elf to cheer myself up and then maybe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ...or Pride and Prejudice again :) Btw, that was a great movie. Slightly cheesy, but much better than I thought it was going to be. I'm in love with the new, 4.0 Mr. Darcy ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait...you already watched the new Pride and Prejudice and didn't tell me about it??? (that's a horrible thing to do) =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home