teamocil

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

freedom!

Today was my final day at the city of garland as an answering machine! Thanks to Katie's mom and dad and unfortunately sickness....I get to work at their publishing company for a little while!!! Oh yes, this is a blog for exclamation points. I'm so excited about September being over and October coming because I'm a big-time fall fan. Unfortunately, fall doesn't really start here until late October, but stores have already started pulling out the halloween candy and pillsbury sugar cookies with pumpkin stamps and I can already hear the harry potter music breaking into my daily soundtrack. Btw, has anybody seen the new Harry trailer? SO excited! Oh fun. Fall is also a time for new shows. Linda just said she thought the OC stood for Officer in Charge...AHAHAHA. Btw, premiere, this Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home