teamocil

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Day the Music Died

So...when did coffee stop working? I feel like I'm drinking sugar water. Except with sugar water you would at least get that initial jolt before you crashed. I was so dead tired all day today. Maybe I should switch to espresso or a double shot of something...Really, besides for the flavor and pure joy of having coffee, I think one of the main reasons I drink it is to ward off the potential headache. What is this?! It effects me enough to give a headache if I don't drink it, but I no longer get that caffeine boost I need? Apparently I've built up a tollerance...and an addiction. We, my college roommate and I, once made coffee with espresso, because we were too dense to realize what it was. We were just like, man this needs a lot of creamer. So we drank it, and we both noticed that we would get the shakes in class. We couldn't concentrate on anything. We called it crazy coffee. I think I could use some of that right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home