teamocil

Thursday, April 20, 2006

East Coast Style

Sadness. My mom has decided to leave Connecticut. I mean, I wasn't for sure going to move there, but I liked the possibility. It can still be a possibility, right? Such a cute state with such cute towns. She's considering moving to Houston, yuck! That's not cute at all. I'm bummed. I guess I'll have to embrace Dallas a little longer. I've sort of created my own little world in my apartment, so I guess that's fine, for now. Just you wait, I will figure out where I'm supposed to be sooner or later. I'm pretty sure it will be somewhere on the East Coast. What can I say? I miss my shows starting at 8 p.m. and not 7. I miss my trader joe's. I miss my snowy winters. I miss my Bertucci's. Some day. Some day. It's not over New England. We will meet again. I'm down, but I'm not out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home