teamocil

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Forever Young

Second star to the right and straight on til morning...

“All the leaves are brown…and the sky is grey. California dreaming on such a winter‘s day”

“We’ve got more bounce in California than all yall combined”

“Welcome to the Hotel California. Such a lovely place. Such a lovely face”

“We wish they all could be California girls”

“California here we come right back where we started from”

It’s that time of year!!! No more reading about Disneyland trips…I’m going. That’s right, this weekend, me in LA hitting up Disneyland and California Adventure with my sister! Take that 4th graders. I’m so excited you can’t even imagine. That place never gets old. Seriously, I could live there...well, in Disney World in Orlando, actually. You think I'm joking, but I'm really not. I hope it doesn't rain on my Disney parade (wink wink)...anyway, no blue thinking because I'm going to be in So Cal. Maybe I'll get tan by default...probably not. I was leaving the gym today and this cute guy walked up to me (of course I'm sweating and disgusting) and he basically tried to sell me a tanning membership. Story of my life. He's like, "Have you ever tanned before." I was like..."come on, what do you think?!" Oooh so defensive. I know, I know. Anyway, I'm packing my digicam and I will make myself take pictures. lots and lots. :)

One more line from my 4th grade essays that I read recently: "we were staying in Threasure Island. One of the suitest hotels in Las Vegas." <--kid after my heart.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Hope you have a great time! Bring me back a Disney souvenir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home